Gain insights from this panel as they discuss a case study of selecting, deploying, and scaling, digitalized, smart manufacturing operations.
In an increasingly competitive world, the digital factory embraces the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) to deliver advanced optimization and otherwise inaccessible levels of performance and business growth. Gain insights from this live panel as they discuss a case study of selecting, deploying, and scaling, digitalized, smart manufacturing operations. Hear first-hand about Magellan Aerospace Limited’s journey to becoming a cutting-edge smart manufacturing operation. Learn about their phased approach to maturing and expanding their smart manufacturing capabilities from a phase one facility into multiple operations. Panelists including Magellan Aerospace Limited’s Director of Technical Operations Tom Heis, True Analytics Manufacturing Solutions (TAMS)’ CTO John Murphy, as well as Juxtum’s Director Rob Longfellow will detail how to accelerate the implementation of intelligent systems and strategically scale smart manufacturing operations beyond a test deployment by following a strategic, smart manufacturing roadmap that positively impacts the bottom line.
View the presentation to learn more.
Latest from Today's e-Mobility
- Rohde & Schwarz showcases unique mobile test solutions
- Hyundai Motor Group's Supernal collaborates with Microsoft to advance critical technology for Advanced Air Mobility
- Ansible Motion's Delta series S3 driving simulator
- Powder Coating Institute accepting applications for 2023 Scholarship Program
- Autel Energy showcases vision to power the planet with electrified Ford Bronco
- Rohde-Schwarz's PVT360A performance vector tester
- Okuma GENOS M460V-5AX Leo the Lion
- Okuma's MCR-S double column machining center